Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ArBitGo was hacked
baupaid Offline

ArBitGo was hacked
The big program

Arbitgo.com

was hacked today.
Actually the admin has onhold all processings with all payment processors.

Here the newsletter:

Quote:Withdrawals and deposits put on hold
Hello investors, today we have suffered a hack attack on one of our PerfectMoney wallets. During this attack $6700 of investors money have been stolen. Right now we are solving the situation, new deposits and withdrawals to all processors are put on hold to prevent any further damage. We will inform you about the situation as soon as we receive update from PerfectMoney and Goldcoders supports.
Source: https://arbitgo.com/?a=news

What happened?

Today at 4:00PM (CET) I read in the ISA chat about pending withdrawals in ArBitGo (payment processor PerfectMoney).
Pending withdrawals? Normally ArBitGo paid instant.

Meanwhile, there were rumors in several chats and payout requests all payment processors goes to PENDING.

After the first messages about this pending withdrawals the admin fom ISA has contacted the ArBitGo-admin to ask him about this problem.
After an answer the ISA admin tell us, that the PM-account from ArbitGo was cleared.

After checking of the bitcoin wallet now we must see, that the ArBitGi BTC wallet eas emptied too.
[Image: arbitgo-btc-pullnlo5u.jpg]
The transaction was processed 4:25PM (CET)

At 6:00PM (CET) the admin from ArBitGo came to the ISA chat:

[Image: arbitgo-admin-isa-cha2prlx.jpg]

And he give us the complete PM-log for this transactios:

[Image: hack1dopod.jpg]

[Image: hack2sqo82.jpg]

[Image: hack3hipab.jpg]

[Image: hack4h6oi8.jpg]

Here the public informations about this hacker account:

Quote:Public Information for account U9445127
Created : 12.07.2015
Account name : account
Account type : Personal Normal
Trust Score Rating : 0.8 point(s)
Account Verification : Not verified

And on this time he has published the news about the hacking on the ArBitGo-website. https://arbitgo.com/?a=news

At 7:00PM (CET) I have checked the withdrawal stats on the website and see a few big payments to PAYEER:
[Image: withdrawalsafterhack23xlle.jpg]

Actually I see in the chats, that little payments to Payeer was processed. But Payments to PerfectMoney or BTC are not processd.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To be continued...

I publish programs only if I have invested my own money.
08-11-2015 08:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
baupaid Offline

RE: ArBitGo was hacked
My comment:

The big question is now: Can we trust this "facts"? Can we trust the words of the admin?

In the start post we can read the history and the "facts" of the hacking process.
But if we do a deeper look on this, so arise a lot of questions:

If we look at the stats from arbitgo, so we see the follow.
$133294.56 TOTAL DEPOSITS
$83182.35 TOTAL WITHDRAWALS

The admin tell us, that a hacker has claimed $6700 from the ArbitGo PM-account.
For this big Program $6700 are not so much, that this can destroy such a program.
The question is: Can we trust the stats or the program are fakes?

The admin show us the PerfectMoney stats, so we see that the transfers was created in a time period of 14 minutes. Between this "hacking payments" normaly users was paid.
And why the admin has not seen this transactions? He has not get a storm of emails with payment confirmations from PerfectMoney? Not noticed? Never?
Big Grin

If we look on the time stamp for the PM-transactions, so we see that it was processed 10:47AM - 11:00AM (CET) - 5 hours before the ISA-admin ask ArbitGo-admin about the pending payments.
Why the ArbitGo-admin not sent a mail to the investoers about this problems?
He is a experienced admin, he should know that pending messages in the chats are more dangerous as an mail-information about technical problems.

At 6:00PM (CET) the admin from ArBitGo tell in the ISA chat:
Quote:hello, this is arbitgo admin. Our PM API was hacked today I lost $6700 of investors money I had on arbitgo's PM. Most probable hack was though database access, because he did not joined my administration nor my PM account. BTC and Payeer funds + small funds on Neteller and OKpay are fine, I will use them for refunds if I will be forced to close the program. Right now I am waiting from reply from PM, but I don't expect them to send me money back because most likely guy already exchanged PM for BTC... here is transaction log from PM, even though I know most investors won't believe me, I post it here: http://imgur.com/a/X8A7a

At this time the the Bitcoin-account was emptied too. It was emptied at 4:25PM (CET).
WHO has claimed this money? The complete money was transfered to the bitcoin-wallet 1GZR8pFiaEc611YWqESNq8YoAFLnKSXNUu.

Interesting in this context:
2 payments was transfered to this other finaly bitcoin wallet:
The first transaction was created at 2015-07-14 about a temporary account:

[Image: bitcoinemptyoxq5v.jpg]

The second transaction was sent directly a few hours ago:
[Image: arbitgo-btc-pullnlo5u.jpg]

So we can conclude that the admin himself has emptied his bitcoin wallet. Sad

And what are this big payments to an payeer account?

[Image: withdrawalsafterhack23xlle.jpg]

A new hacker? Big Grin
Big outgoing payments to an other payeer account after the admin know, that a hacker has penetrated the website? Here we can conclude too, that the admin himself pay out this money.

Finally, if we look at the advertising (banners) on the monitors, so can we see, that mostly the advertising is expiered today. A few banners are expire in the next 4 days. New banners was not bought.

So admin, what a story you will tell us?
A story about a hacker as justification to close a program - this is not new in the HYIP world. THIS story is an excuse, as old as the HYIPscene. Big Grin

Admin, I think, that you has played a gamble and afraid to lose.
A few days ago a new big program has opened the doors for the investors. You have seen, that a lot of money was invested there. So you know, that the inflow in your program will be lower now and the cashflow was bigger for your site.

So you had 2 ways to respond:
1. Hold your program online and pay / protect your investors - to be a REALLY big program...
or
2. Close the program and claim the money from the investors to safe your own interests.

Actually you has exploited and disappointed the investors.

Now you can show us, that you are a REALLY BIG ADMIN - and give a complete refund to all to compensate their losses.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Regards from the building site Smile

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 12:19 PM by baupaid.)
08-11-2015 10:09 AM
ISA Offline
Monitor Admin

The best hyip detective ever!
08-11-2015 10:49 PM
EDDIE PR Offline
Super Moderator

This is nothing new or out of the ordinary. Admins have done this in the past as an excuse so they can free themselfs of guilt so beware if he comes out with a new program in a couple of weeks.

[Image: eddies13.gif]
08-11-2015 11:09 PM
baupaid Offline

Thanks ISA. Heart
Someone must be the house-detective. Otherwise the HYIP-admins are dancing on the table.

@Ed:
The arbitgo-admin will come with a new program, I am sure.
But in the future he will have very difficult to grow again to a large program.

Arbitgo also was so great program because the user have known the admin and have trusted him.

Personally I hope, that the admin can clear the complate situation. He is an experienced admin and in the past he was trustworthy and has always given investors good profits.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 03:33 AM by baupaid.)
08-12-2015 03:19 AM
Admin Offline
Administrator

(08-11-2015 10:49 PM)ISA Wrote:  The best hyip detective ever!

[Image: thump_9438527cfb107537.jpg]

The Mossad has made an offer but she prefers to continue here Cool

[Image: 468x60v2.png]
Invest only what you can afford to lose,diversify their capital
from 3 to 5 sites minimum and
never forget that they are High-risk investments
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 06:47 AM by Admin.)
08-12-2015 05:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
baupaid Offline

Mossad? Near-east region? NO.
Other agencies around the world? Never.

All this agencies have the same "problem":
They only would find, what his lord tell to should find. Sad
They are not interested to find the reality, they only interested to find things for blackmailing other states and persons - and interested to find things for grounds to justify the own activities.

In comparison with the agencies the most HYIP-admins are little nice boys. Smile

I am my own master. I only hear for myself -( and mostely I am very deaf.) Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 10:43 AM by baupaid.)
08-12-2015 07:41 AM
baupaid Offline

Back to the business here. Smile

Today the admin from ArBitGo has contacted me and sent a mail with added informations about the hacker history.
So I will share this mails here:

The first mail from the ArbitGo-admin:

[Image: first-admin-mailt0x20.jpg]

My answer:

[Image: my-re-first-mail5iabj.jpg]

ArBitGo admin - second mail:

[Image: second-mail-adminfuziu.jpg]

Actually I check the new detail informations for plausibility.
But after thr first I would say that this new facts can be real.

To be continued....

+++++++++++++++++++++++

08-12-2015 10:39 AM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
11-02-2023 04:55 PM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

авто523.9BettCHAPXXXLХелтTrueRougmastБугаSchiLarrBagdкожаИванJohnРоссDaviTescимпеКондНакаWang
RimsGranThriгимнWellОктяIdolDeatThomПалеComeWandDesiРежиAlexпроиКандЗвег8900БугрStanКонсAcca
указCharСребГусеКремKeviкоммкармXVIIкнопMODOпублиссл0400YashAlicJeanРадиJorgCreaсертHerbМошк
CotoEmilАртеGIUDколлPlanГращJeffЛехцНолтхудоГорбГерцИллюImagПетрвестCeliКареТереJingВпосIbiz
MichFranZoneZoneZoneZoneR3A8АввнZonediamZoneZonediamZoneRhonменяZoneZoneZoneчитаZoneZoneZone
GermфарфEpluGermСмирZanuScouSMILChriMicrMich8974Naut8801YJ-MLundParkMataМоскспорназвBossМА80
1154пазлукрастилКитаCampWindMicrWindконсVersChouГераRoyaЛитРShenworlMincWindЛитРОбыдСамаImag
ЛитРMohaLawrКалявозркотоТуриРодиДуроSergShawШельBrinRobeвспытранчитачитаDawnMarkWilfщеноBarb
ОстрИллюАлтыБараTheaАвтовозравгуJoseнеблАлееRuthэкзаЧаплМораПотыЛаврOrdeДранАнуфEpluEpluEplu
автоАлекавтоДзюбGaryвыруГориШатаЕрмарекоМищеуслуtuchkasКулиупак
01-02-2024 08:00 PM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
02-02-2024 04:18 PM