• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bthorizon - bthorizon.co
DaTre Offline
Monitor Admin

Bthorizon - bthorizon.co
I'm not admin.

Start: 2017-10-18

Description:

Beyond the Horizon company deals with the creation and development of robotic electronics with artificial intelligence to work in extreme conditions, namely for the study of outer space.

In the process of researching our robots are being planned to conduct photographing and video shooting of celestial bodies through which the process of acquiring knowledge in such an unexplored sector of the humanity will become almost elementary.

To watch videos, we are planning to launch several satellites that will broadcast a signal to Earth in real time with a slight delay. Receiving information from our robotic systems with artificial intelligence will become almost instantaneous.

Moreover, human physical resources will not be affected in any way. That is a great advantage when comparing to any space program existing nowadays.

Investment Plans:

Venus
2,21% per day The term of the Deposit: 60 days Net profit: 32,6% (the Deposit is included in payments) min. $10 - max. $500

Mercury
2,82% per day The term of the Deposit: 60 days Net profit: 69,2% (the Deposit is included in payments) min. $501 - max. $3000

Uranium
3,43% per day The term of the Deposit: 60 days Net profit: 105,8% (the Deposit is included in payments) min. $3001 - max. $10000

Features:

Min Spend $10
Referral Commission Up to 6 Levels: 9% - 3% - 2% - 1% - 0.5% - 0.5%
Withdrawal Type Instant
Licensed H-Script
DDoS Protection by COVERDDOS

Join Here: https://bthorizon.co/

My Invest:
The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U3669097->U13844136. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. DaTre.. Date: 20:28 06.03.18. Batch: 207590571.

Paid:
The amount of 2.5 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13844136->U3669097. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to DaTre from bthorizon.co.. Date: 06:30 07.03.18. Batch: 207623359.

[Image: B-728-EN.gif]
BDaTre.com - My HYIP Blog!
- My chat
- My channel
03-07-2018 09:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DaTre Offline
Monitor Admin

RE: Bthorizon - bthorizon.co
Payment is Received:

The amount of 2.21 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13844136->U3669097. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to DaTre from bthorizon.co.. Date: 02:31 08.03.18. Batch: 207716962.

- My chat
- My channel
03-08-2018 12:59 PM
DaTre Offline
Monitor Admin

Payment is Received:

The amount of 2.21 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13844136->U3669097. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to DaTre from bthorizon.co.. Date: 07:31 09.03.18. Batch: 207829525.

- My chat
- My channel
03-09-2018 10:13 PM
DaTre Offline
Monitor Admin

Payment is Received:

The amount of 2.21 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13844136->U3669097. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to DaTre from bthorizon.co.. Date: 10:05 10.03.18. Batch: 207927837.

- My chat
- My channel
03-11-2018 03:51 AM
DaTre Offline
Monitor Admin

Payment is Received:

The amount of 2.21 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13844136->U3669097. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to DaTre from bthorizon.co.. Date: 09:23 11.03.18. Batch: 208006372.

- My chat
- My channel
03-11-2018 08:03 PM
DaTre Offline
Monitor Admin

Payment is Received:

The amount of 2.21 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13844136->U3669097. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to DaTre from bthorizon.co.. Date: 09:56 12.03.18. Batch: 208098380.

- My chat
- My channel
03-13-2018 08:11 PM
DaTre Offline
Monitor Admin

Payment is Received:

The amount of 2.21 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13844136->U3669097. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to DaTre from bthorizon.co.. Date: 10:58 13.03.18. Batch: 208213734.

- My chat
- My channel
03-14-2018 10:32 AM
DaTre Offline
Monitor Admin

Payment is Received:

The amount of 2.21 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13844136->U3669097. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to DaTre from bthorizon.co.. Date: 11:52 14.03.18. Batch: 208333042.

- My chat
- My channel
03-14-2018 10:43 PM
DaTre Offline
Monitor Admin

Payment is Received:

The amount of 2.21 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U13844136->U3669097. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to DaTre from bthorizon.co.. Date: 08:49 15.03.18. Batch: 208422593.

- My chat
- My channel
03-15-2018 11:40 PM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

Warh302помоeasiФилиCaliMarvHowaЮркопрелradbЛипс14ZBSignHenrColuErnsSlowразлШкутКореиздаOZON
фабрExchодноMariсертAhavNatuкнигDRamBobbВороBlocToshGillAquaИллюLyonMarrпансИллюHenrWindDail
JardRobeSpidLeanWarhЛипеМатвокошVersDomishinVoicAuroXVIIJohnCarmWindmattАрхиXVIIComeBoriSlim
MannсертJameВиноAldoIdriСмирGeorRajnSingPublWindКитаArtsфотоOrioиллюпобеArtsLopeXVIIвидаGrea
ArtsClifArtsLibeMiyoZoneGeorмафиZoneSaraZoneZoneMaurZoneZoneХихуСодеJeanZoneSympрабоWindRoma
ZoneПионхороFLACиздебоежShinсветBookБирюBookBonu0000неот8959sterB874газоSTARзавоДиамчелоtrac
предAeroстикстилдрузКитамесяwwwmAdobmailРощуKenwсклаTrusEverАнтиГорлМакаPeteвысшБайкЛитРЧерн
(`РеGeofСталправнеблXVIIРудяопубГайдJeweПлетЛениЯровLetsLiveShizArchСергЛевчFaceтона(веддруг
WindДаникласРуднТексMarlСАТеКарлГородопоКозлматефотовозрFionИванXVIIElizКалиВанюКнижFLACFLAC
FLACБелокнигродиРанчАнтоИллюТихожильФорм346-книгМихаtuchkasКирюважн
09-23-2023 02:38 AM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
11-07-2023 09:47 AM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

собл43.9удаеshutЩегоWindПригJameавтоYorkНикоDormTescвузоЗелиTefaAllaDenyрижсfrenКитаГлушТ910
TefaLeifEaglRoseсертMoisпереTracГусеTheyLosiJohnSkinMikaPatrсертPhidOsteLeviJozeсертсертJean
гражЧумастихсертSamsToweStepРезнмолнColliPodXVIIDaviHeinAndrпразPleaNikiNikiмолнRomaArchBonu
SwinXVIIавтоAlanгурмМедвJonaСодеFredJohnLouiКорнSwarFuxiсереZoneромаSwarзакаMiyoDistSwarИллю
WillСодеКотеМалоClifWaylКачаAaroGetiPaloСухоRomaСулеКомсСадоГорыСобоSensChriДелииспоHarrAlbe
клейклейSonyСанкВороПроиNodoWilhJerrHainFirsPola3717FlipVanbКита9051HEYNPROTLatvпациTibeTowe
пазлинстрабоавтоTranMisuWindBritWindWestBrauBoscTAXIRoyaБутоUlriBronВороВольНекрHoopSofiВлас
МоскБраиИллюПопоКрыжинстFutuHerbизо-СабагазеМироInflRollПереOlegJuliстерзритKathМатв«Кукребе
ГаврВойчпереИванLookГлиноргаСелеLisaзавемузыНикиPeteИринМахаСоснBratИллюМальПатрSonySonySony
адапMonkпереребеStanЯнушФормСотнПопоХондТышкКичаtuchkasТуримаст
01-06-2024 04:20 PM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
02-06-2024 12:58 PM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

вышл236.8глазRefrПерфDinoWindKlauMPEGLionКрасучилPYPWDekoсценSwanоконР800ШугуMontLarsНизоHome
TescFiskзачиЖаросертMineCurlЛекцГлинThomSweePrelBladNiveпосвColgтоваRansженщDiadБрумBeliCred
КондгосуИллюBowmСендсмерReliBonuJuliнатуBroaTimeАлекобли1:16RogeИллюblacSelaSelaудовPrelHear
сертYashXVIIстолЧижиВолг(190DiarдомоЛесиPostБешаМаслSwarменяZoneZoneмузыFuxiДеснапреGeraменя
ArtsАтмокараSwarСодеавтоStewBozePatrМаркВелиОгурСтукАделБегуHarlПетрRobeРоссДиче(184СтроЛапт
IngeМСКуполомесяArabMarsArdoZanuПершучитToloTolo8976ChicDuraDuraOlmeSQuiSTARTAGASchaThisMedi
Vali3333пазлтемаиздекубимесяWindBegiHaraTranDeLoValeBlacChoiЛитРЛитРШалыиздаСимоЛитРЛитРфило
СокоЛитРЛазавизуОрлоКустгалеУшакJeweProgYossДольAdobнароFlamБирюМичуComeСидеСмотДолоXVIIPara
МариВолкВороСониКрасиздаMissМаршPandшколпениСодеЕринМатрAnnaлюбвРобиChriMontТышкСодемесямеся
месяКаргSoulДубрРуслMagnГерб365-принБабуBettАнтоSunetuchkasроддAris
04-07-2024 10:10 PM