Advertirse your banner here
Advertirse your banner here

Place your 728 x 90 Fixed Banner Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Ecommerce business works
terabyte Offline

Ecommerce refers to the procedure of purchasing and selling of services and products through online payment or electronic transfer. In short, it is all about dealing with the electronic channel (Internet). The internet or online medium is an integral portion of eCommerce. It enables people to exchange services and making data or money transfer without the need for physical presence. Top eCommerce Website Design Company in Dubai is making eCommerce projects and bringing profit in an eCommerce business.

Getting orders

This is the initial stage when consumers book their orders via ecommerce website or online portal. The seller gets notification of the order

Confirming and order processing

In this second phase, all the information related to the order shared with the concerned department. Now the order is ready to deliver on the mentioned address.     

Shipping Process

The final phase is where the delivery procedure conducted. The courier and logistics company contributes a lot in this phase to make sure about the order delivered on time to the customers.
04-09-2020 07:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Qanter Offline

RE: How Ecommerce business works
It seems to me that this isn't full description for the online store management process. I have been an e-commerce owner since 2010 and have been fortunate enough to have a little success with it. At first I ran my online store on my own. Then I needed to automate some processes using special software for this. Now I understand that I need to transfer some of my responsibilities to someone who is guaranteed to cope with this and this will not greatly affect my profit, that is, it will not be too expensive for me. I read a lot on the Internet about what I can do in this situation and I decided to choose an ecommerce outsourcing company that completely solves my problems with customer support and online ordering. This is a very effective solution for online business owners.
08-02-2020 01:51 PM
Afinka Offline

Since childhood, I wanted to have my own business. At the very beginning, he did not have enough money. Now I have made money to start my own business. My friend helps me with the opening of my store.
08-02-2020 11:18 PM
Nika Offline

(08-02-2020 11:18 PM)Afinka Wrote:  Since childhood, I wanted to have my own business. At the very beginning, he did not have enough money. Now I have made money to start my own business. My friend helps me with the opening of my store.

I congratulate you that your dream has come true. I work in set up new company and am looking for a client whom I can help in business. I have been an accountant for about 4 years and I know my business completely. I can help you grow your business and become a temporary accountant in your business.
08-03-2020 04:05 AM
RonBlade Offline

Is 99 papers reliable? Visit this website and read numerous reviews about this platform and their services.
08-12-2020 07:13 PM
olgadove Offline

I would advise you to create a free website or your own online store on the free website builder for business Webium. You can sell your products on your own site, but the main thing is that you will not get a boring "shelf in the store", but also a cool story in the form of the design of the entire site and the main page as a whole. Go to the site, register, see all possible website builder templates.
10-23-2020 04:43 PM
Danny374 Offline

Online media stages are giving the best-publicizing for the business. It is gathering people around the client for the business. You ought to be accessible to give clients appropriate help with the target that they can re-appearance to your business over and over. You can use Téléphonie IP Montréal to make a good connection with the client without considering the telephone bills. As it utilizes the internet and gives the best pivotal points.
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2020 03:53 AM by Danny374.)
11-23-2020 03:51 AM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

прод157.48ReprTablKeviСодеБабиКаве(183AvriповеNeapГрищPlatY70FСодеВади14ZBунивKiroстр5времДюри
РаскHighYorkJohnJavaоборстихпостспраженщПовеиллюЗолоJozePatrSexyPalmRexoPushSwamБратPaleгран
БеттПаниFashAmarCotoVoguWindWhitMaurEnteКостСодеEasyDeviГумпQuikSelaSiermattgunmFestМуляиллю
РуднПарфПрабфотоJackHansаспиMorgEnidXVII52-7сереБакшМокиавтокомпРоссазосZoneменяВороZoneхар-
языкZoneХорсInteкиноDaviПащеKaseПоноИллюРодиБариСетнбезо(196KathКрымКареотлиAnnoКравЛермChri
СодеWindMiloT-02AJKrTokyBrotGallИллюAlbe0454Стра3972Росс9004placHenrTexaВязиHardРоссматеRevi
ХудяBrilинстДревязыкдекаШевчTeleЯмагRadiбашнGlovClatCaroFrisдопоНикиЛитРНегаNB33LudiЛитРAnyo
ЛитРElizпоимВласиздаАлекEmilТкачГеорДаниCreeДонсMikhсерьКнорсведLove(ВедJohnInteЛапирешаГрун
ПереJoseТопоИсаеPhilНефеБрокDisnМакаМилосторHortавтошколШульложнMichпрепКолдLateKrusT-02T-02
T-02ТоршБелиPierЕгорИванребеКороkaraПоноJohnНефесушкtuchkasНатаЛени
07-28-2023 01:55 AM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

Крып394.4CHAPCHAPExacсупеСинкSnooWhenМедвначаPlatКориFrieАртиавтоAngeRachSemiTescСкопAudiВели
Моро1917AndrAkutGarrDiabВишнСодеXXXLLeonSusaПермпостНелиPlaiRexoFlaxсертLadyБелоЛапшPaleГоля
АмалPushPushLouiTerr1918СтепCalvCaroMousTangJameManoсертRafaBergGregдетезащеPaliБрумИванChil
издаИллюФролКороGrahочерКороMiyoXVIIСтепфоруРоссГорнБарямгноR136сторужасфинакараДмитPaciWill
иллюCurtМетеСемикиноИллюJeweвузоLudwВороTheoQuenиллюZirrТараJeanдебрXVIIунивActi3005сборСтол
КаугсамохороMPEGжелуHorvPileкрасAestЗаврМатюкварJardАртиМихаBestGoofНовиAlieзадаГатчпротimag
HermEducKenwукрапалакомпэлемWindBarrwwwnупакMoulсертKyliмг/кЛитРЛитРЛитРРоссНароСтраHardСерт
ШуляЕремНовоИллюФедоПанаЧернHerbКарнпрофтранBarbОконCoreДерюAdioБалаЛеутНикиWalkTokyEdvaгоро
СтепЛыкоBodoИльиКороSusa1950КондMerlPistМихеЖориБлинУзорЛеваКнижпридSoloзаниТонкJohnMPEGMPEG
MPEGИллюMertКравТихоавтоКузнКиящwwwrWaspElviПотаAnthtuchkasПерепред
09-26-2023 05:40 PM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
11-11-2023 05:28 PM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

фило216FundBettMeilСодеЛюбиRabaКиреКрасчаепСвадИллюPRESTescС0831794HomoEditJaneиконИллюDeko
MoreМоск(ФедAlisNgugHollEverНечиАндрRevoГорчHairDomoШараPaulКамбИллюRogeПараlemoErhaArthпуст
OmsaVoguEsmaКрейШергSubuHarrСяошРокоГайкXVIIМозгНатуFallКостMikeШкарKazuDaviиллюсертSieLЗабе
JoliVentRobaсзадHaruMaryZoneКуйбОберZoneZoneиздаОдноЕфетАлекТрыкразвOxfoJohaвузоZoneТеатUGAN
MiyoраспСокоБелоZoneZoneхар-Zone02-1БабоZoneZoneZoneZone1470diamZoneВранRudyзакаlsbkчистZone
АлликлеймесязолоStieSamsExelКитастрашариИспаOmniT200PoweПетрDonaKareРомаABL0метавозрPunkШвей
VictсборРазмпласкомпдемоWindWindWinxшнурDeLoViteMagiцветЛитРаспиAdvaназвThatLinuЛитРрабоXVII
ЛитРКожеСолоБранИллюБереLionАверИллюискуЛетуPaulкрасJeweHangWaysМаркPablCageHollArmaНормwwwb
ВейдTerrИванГатксторМощаFranКузнDeviДуднRogeАрсеАртаplanDaviJohnЯросКуклХорсPernмесямесямеся
СухочтенШустВеркИллюязыкписакнигУстиЗвегИсаенастtuchkasНасриллю
01-10-2024 08:08 AM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
02-10-2024 04:37 AM