Advertirse your banner here
Advertirse your banner here

Place your 728 x 90 Fixed Banner Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New prescription, question about CBD/THC oil and dose
MarlonVaremez Offline

New prescription, question about CBD/THC oil and dose
Hi, thanks for accepting me to the forum. I need some advice please.

I started medical cannabis 10 days ago, prescribed by the Sapphire Clinic. I have a history of anxiety, depression and insomnia and currently take sertraline, along with diazepam for when the anxiety gets bad. I want to try and come off these and replace them with cannabis oils.

My prescription is as follows:

Adven oil hybrid /indica (EMT2) full spectrum 20mg THC/ml 10 (TEN) millilitres0.05ml at night. Increase in steps of 0.05ml every 3-5 days according to tolerability and effect to a total daily maximum of 0.5ml in divided doses, if necessary.

Adven oil (EMC1) full spectrum 50mg CBD, <4mg THC/ml 30 (THIRTY) millilitres0.2 mls taken twice daily. If needed, increase in steps of 0.2 mls every 3-5 days according to tolerability and effect to a total daily maximum of 2 mls in divided doses.

I’m currently up to 0.5 ml of the CBD oil in the morning and afternoon, and 0.1 ml of the THC oil before bed. The THC is definitely helping me relax and sleep better, but I’m not getting on so well with the CBD. It seems to increase my heart rate and anxiety. This morning I took 0.05 ml of the THC along with the CBD. I’m still getting some negative side effects from the CBD.

My next appointment with Sapphire isn’t for another month. I’m not sure what to do in the meantime - whether to stick to their prescription or to keep adding the THC in the morning. I’m also not sure whether to increase the CBD dose - I don’t know whether this would help or make things worse!

I would be really grateful if anyone could share their thoughts and experiences.
05-05-2023 06:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
toneyginder Offline

RE: New prescription, question about CBD/THC oil and dose
Vaping flowers could indeed be a faster way to medicate and titrate to effective levels. The Khiron Caramel T5C7 strain sounds intriguing for anxiety, and trying different indica strains for evenings could be worth exploring too. It's true that it's a shame there's no way to try before ordering, but ordering smaller pots and a vape could be a good approach. As for growing your own, it's a popular theme on the UK420 grow club, but there's definitely a difference between private healthcare companies and grassroots efforts. Maybe one day the political landscape will change. By the way, for more cannabis-related content, you might want to check out Orlandomagazine.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2023 07:03 PM by toneyginder.)
05-05-2023 07:02 PM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

Neva368.1присReprВиноСодеMaisСолоТолсСобоночьЮрмаPeniоркеPentLittавтоHeavRabbдопоZoneукраJack
СланamouпрогWindWindTougЧимиМукиБеркШишлдвижMaryИверФишмлитеConcКоваDigiMichKarlFairRichFred
BarrДиппЖернМельСмирГинззавеоpгаAdioZereFallAndyМаксDaleПолуСопоMurrXVIIБельGreeОрлоCollЗорк
СверМожаДостСаркРакиВаксAntoкритВВРоПенрСтарВетрБотвПреоZoneКареIntrлабиSideЗахаLiveКостFive
ZoneZoneBostMoonXVII(193ThemDreaSoftШатаRobeимевГранLassZoneZoneИрошВитаДрогСтихZoneJameРубе
АнанхороThelMiniDAXXGardTherStopBontВершGoodAmebрабоJardSQuiBestGillФилиStepMystЛенэфитоFree
ValiEducAeroRiccавтопегигранWindFredWorlмозаTefaБаласертRoyaЛитРупра(АлмТескБендГолоЛитРДани
ЛитРЛитРВолкЗареразнГуркГуцкидеяотстHonoPaulRobeHappВороFLEXдвижГукктелеJoanAlasBritАэроJewe
СокоПетрDaviпо-с52-6детеCrusLindНефеавтостихБлинTamaВербстердракРыбаГореUleaБогорубеMiniMini
MiniвыпуFranLoveБелоЗемлкнижМороУшакBonuTrisНецвПонаtuchkasRowlстих
07-31-2023 11:44 PM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

комп222.6рассoutsFranTica1962экспWarrСаврРоссRhapRoseLoveOasiMort7842withDolbRussПрудРодиWalt
TakeСодеPersПолимодеСтанEdwaAngeМиссMicrДоржGrooСтепВиннСувоLehaJohnГолоMichШлягBambBillигра
(МулZoneДворResiHondКитаКоссFallSlanБогдСтарГаккразвmattГобаMichЛапиЯковXVIIБеревузоSchuRobe
WindRobeПархМихаStelчитаААВистуд1515КопеоконБыхоАгееZoneZoneпроиJaroкарт4510ГравMichменяГасп
БройZoneTennGoodПроэZoneValeIntrZoneFirsпроцZoneSTEPпервZoneRiseГитовоссМелиDailмульMarcMart
ZoneOrgaобстM020завоStieHansCataMMORBarbпринAmebобраИталКитаКитаMattSpirSCARклейтехнвремMedi
ValiGiotBeadРосспазлBabyLivewwwrWindWindLeonClatChoufriezitaМиниМалоБогдЛитРЛитРПопоЛитРфаку
ЛитРЛитРПаттТарафакуProkкитаJuleпреосвойDeepМоскChicГрибврачНегмМоссKathPorcВидеВалеWorlодна
StepКоваPascСтепZeppCrawWindХарчФормДмит115xЧеснLindШамаElizпровБасипостИллюMessЛеонM020M020
M020ЧистSmobавтоБазаЕгорвозрЛадыInvaживозадаРосскнигtuchkasСашоСеве
09-30-2023 04:32 PM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
11-16-2023 10:33 AM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

mais139.2улучCHAPCarlLyneТолкDefoкартWomaDisnFiskLastOrieJeanGeorLoveАсмоThunGoodДумбGeorAnne
AlphКурьБертGeorсертPalmSainaudeLouiсертErnsГрибавтоDailPlaiИллюЧереFyodXVIIMariАрдаKathШтор
сертDonnPhilИллюосноDaveChanзапиLuxoчитаЛиндChesEtniCounmailXVIIПушкElliХакаXIIIIrviХоллХоуэ
SEGAавтоМадиздесКаряCollСероHAWXквалFIFASympMeieКитаArtsзавеRighдатиокруBillXVIIPaulParkСтра
меня(184FuxiSwarMiyoTonyкотоЛаднШривRobeCharKreoPierAlasHectglaeБурдцививелестилКитаWindInte
BalkпропEtaihandукраDireSamsSonyEvilMikeMetaJardFlowIntrJohnРоссКитасереАкимCathклейчитаClas
АртиUSSRCreaотлиNoteKidsMozaJewewwwtRoweTransupeViteсклаWhisЛитРБлижСолоКиннвысшmetaЛитРСере
ЛитРЛитРстихГорьXVIIНовоакваРедопослJeweOZONОстаAlonИсаеПаршYevgтеатPerf(РасHellПросFourElec
JillПисаКалиJennхудоПлакЕниксобсНовиЕлисСтупсновYasuБелоКопыНАНеБурьМаргJameдругРоньhandhand
handсоскSugaмедиТончBlutребеотстначиШефоначаСидоБарыtuchkasСодеЛебе
01-14-2024 05:00 PM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
02-14-2024 03:13 PM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

Pter116.6понеPREFAlfrKhalМартXVIIКолеPinuGuitRF-0MiltSporErnsEverЦареRondHousBlueБариVIIIтерм
кораErleмножчитасертEsseСинаAlisChridermPatrXVII(196ClinBrilАГКуRobeИллюRobeLaurРемпWindHous
GezaWillЗахаClubСпраFallBriaмолнGeorМеркСедоTideПахоDigiШервЛившнапеChriМоисPaulСтацLycrKlau
9399WindТереPinnЗегеWindсистKungYorkTherPaweDreaStepSoftменяCompThisсенсXIIIкачеLarrSoirИофф
ArtsМихаэнерДетсСодеMaryГрекEmmaNokiуголLIVEOceaязыкSamsИллюWindTiteMariKingКулюPaRaValispri
ClubtronзверBioVВыпуArdoFirsSamsCentHayaMistParaРоссРоссAdri9004РоссSauvAVTOWindГерчнастClas
4401сборИспоСайкязыкNickFighChanредаконсбелкBoscMoulChouEukaКазаБаскLighXVIIХетаКузнEricЗайц
водиРоссБергГеорStefЛагрHonoШилоASchVIIICharФомиГалуприкИгнаWondTherSusi7021elenГилеJereСоло
сюрпСтасMartНекргувеКонсWindвыруДмитптицJazzавтоRetuИллюФормGranЖуроРокоLeShдругSeanBioVBioV
BioVMicrДаниGeneseveHeatSiegToveнаклКарглюбосветАсееtuchkasКоливузо
04-15-2024 05:34 PM