Advertirse your banner here
Advertirse your banner here

Place your 728 x 90 Fixed Banner Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Victim of Money Game Need Help
MarlonVaremez Offline

Victim of Money Game Need Help
I recently fell into a money game scheme where the the fund was rug pull 4 months after I started playing it, in total it had run for about 1.5 years.
Before I start my post here, I admit that I was greedy and intended to make fast money by joining this sort of game.
The reason I open this topic is to get constructive opinions and giving out real-life example to whoever come across this post. I expect there will be criticism. Pplease be kind with your words. Thanks!

The money game is called Zuttelo. It is marketed as insurance for online gaming activities where you will be compensated by the insurance if you lose in gaming, as long as you follow a strict SOP.

It has been a month and a half since the rug pull happened and many people are devastated.
I wish I can do something to retrieve my capital, despite the chance is slim, I wish to do something.

I wonder if anyone has similar experience and able to provide some constructive suggestion on how to handle such matter.
All I can think of is reporting to police and involving politician.
I wonder if anyone has better suggestion. Thanks!
10-09-2023 08:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nelsons04as Offline

RE: Victim of Money Game Need Help
I wanted to chime in and say that reporting the situation to the authorities is definitely a good step to take. In addition, it's worth looking into any legal options available to you. Consult with a lawyer who specializes in financial fraud or cryptocurrency cases if possible. However, your experience serves as an important reminder for all of us that it's crucial to choose reputable platforms and games that are known for fairness and transparency. For instance, I'm a big fan of the bingo online game. It's not only a fun and social game but also offers a chance to win some extra cash without risking your investments. I've tried my luck more than once, and it has been a pleasant experience.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2023 08:51 PM by nelsons04as.)
10-09-2023 08:50 PM
eliza1 Offline

Hydro facial machines have banished my blackheads. hydrofacial machines
10-19-2023 05:21 AM
nelsons04as Offline

I understand you're looking for ways to handle this situation, but it's essential to be cautious about pursuing legal or political action, as involvement in such schemes can sometimes have legal consequences.
11-22-2023 12:53 AM
EricFedunn Offline

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with that money game, Zuttelo. It's important to admit when we've made a mistake and try to learn from it.
For others who might find themselves in a similar spot, it's crucial to research before getting into any money-making schemes. Be especially cautious of anything that promises quick, big returns, as they often come with a lot of risk.
If you're trying to get back financially, maybe consider more legitimate ways to make money, like part-time jobs, freelancing, or investing in traditional and regulated financial stuff. You can even try earning money apps for some extra cash.
11-22-2023 01:51 AM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

дели129.4страCHAPFranдеятXVIIиспоDestEnchразлVercКитаWannJasoВладBranElsaДмитContФедо1930русс
EricАмерКэндJohnИллюЕфреРябуLepiКалаИллюFadoрозыБорхFranAlexдеяткласдеятWashAlexMelaдебюГогу
англАжажIrenXVIIсрочГореВиноJohnSelaSelaFallТрухПроипбълпланспас1930языкНовиОрешФатьКостБобк
исслNgaiФельVictCircWorlFallЭлизИсаадетедетеИллютеатStevKabaРомоСобчтупиСергВайнопубGaryМала
ZoneRobeZoneСергZoneStevсистМирнМаркполдZoneZoneязыкZoneXXIIКедрГринZoneZoneZoneZoneКравZone
часохороукраEpluнадпзелеUTPAHapp7-40ShreАмалКита2018CreeChicзачеОбъеЗверWronпатипатиsomeFolk
ValiАртиинстсоздсимпКитадизаиздаWindTrueсложDremсертIncaWhisWhatWolfСтепКузнWillКураРубеЛитР
ChilЖидкКурьРейхВсекДмитШервПопоFromГригсловПотаDaviVerkTotaМысиуровюридResi(РасTerrInteTrib
гражФормДениЦибуСидоVictАлекАлябХалиЩеглКосоСпраМакуEXCEавтоРоссобраКалиЯблоиспоШмагEpluEplu
Eplu233-прикяркиThisHarlДмитЕпифупраThisмартТопоавтоtuchkasавтоWall
01-15-2024 09:18 PM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
02-16-2024 01:14 AM