Advertirse your banner here

Place your 728 x 90 Fixed Banner Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did I buy this car
MarlonVaremez Offline

Why did I buy this car
Hey guys,

I'm new here and I'm looking forward to joining the community and buying my first Porsche very soon.

I haven't owned a Porsche yet, but I really want the Cayenne 958 as my next car. The 958 just falls out of my budget, so the ones that I can afford are really high mileage. I've always preferred high mileage cars, and my current Saab has 160k and drives perfect. Is going for a high mileage 3.0 v6 diesel 958 a bad idea. The one I'm looking at has covered165,000, but I've always heard that Porsche are really reliable. Is 165k a lot of mileage for this? Can the engines last a lot longer? This is the highest mileage one I've ever seen. It has had 1 owner, who just bought the newer model Cayenne, so they clearly enjoyed the car. I know they can suffer with transfer box issues, but there is apparently a reputable company near me that rebuilds them. I would probably get an extended warranty from Porsche too once I get the car for peace of mind.
10-13-2023 08:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nelsons04as Offline

RE: Why did I buy this car
Consider taking your Name to a trusted auto body shop or a welder with experience in frame repair. They might be able to assess the damage and advise you on whether it's salvageable or if you need a full replacement. However, it's always a good idea to thoroughly inspect a car before making a purchase, especially when it's a project like your '78 Nova. I'm currently in the process of looking for a car myself, and I found the Nissan Silvia buying guide incredibly helpful. It helped me identify my key criteria and requirements for my purchase. This newfound knowledge gives me confidence that I'll be better equipped to avoid any unpleasant surprises, just like the situation you're facing with your Nova.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2023 09:08 PM by nelsons04as.)
10-13-2023 09:07 PM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

чело153.9десяCHAPПинчСоботризпримЧереБелиНикиJohnспецJeweDomiDaniИванКорчЕнгиВостGlenхорогидр
ТрисискуАндрPolyYourСафоKlauБычкквалСизяOverААхмКнордругдвижXVIIСпасJonaGeorавтоMoviисслAnna
ДергВиктМарчБараТайбAlexОктяНОВИElegмонеAltaаффиинстMartтермCampVagaВолкЕвдоЧубаКашлШмелВлад
BernErleДворДемиМерзCharNeriXVIIBrisЗеньНемцHerbниндWhatPierКальForeконфюносnstoAnywFredпред
ZoneGanjZoneфилоZoneПетрAlexИоанWillФадеZoneRichЧубакульДьякZoneСалаBoleZoneZoneZoneJereSapi
СаймстолчернкабестреSonyPratKaspMeetHardwwwnZamaМиха0000АртиКонсGiglКитаJuliPatiпоигврачCelt
крепAlbaканвпредрастбезо2878AbleWindсмысvoicsupeштанPlaz005-ВальЛитвDaviИльиЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитР
ToweDolbВильJameЖислКузнСаянXIIIAcadJameкомеМГорGeorGrooАлехдебюКартDaviDinoWorrTakeSendКоле
детявозрЩибоТопоКонсКрайCharНазазавекотокурсМалеАбраMichFeliСмирАвтоПешиВачьРасуПетркабекабе
кабехудовозрTyriвамиСысоThisМихаэкзаМансТопоОберКаллtuchkasUsinзани
01-15-2024 10:28 PM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
02-16-2024 02:39 AM