Advertirse your banner here

Place your 728 x 90 Fixed Banner Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need a website/social media marketing?
JayMbeet Offline

Need a website/social media marketing?
Good morning all! Thanks for tuning in.

I am new to this site (I created an account for the business I work for) but decided to create an account of my own.

I am the Marketing Director for a larger scale Nursery and I noticed that some users on here are looking for a website and maybe some guidance on networking and marketing and I would love to help.

I am looking to expand my portfolio, so shoot me a message as to what you are looking for! Discounted rates if I need to develop/code a website, but sharing what I know verbally is free. Shoot me a message anytime! I would be happy to connect.
11-21-2023 08:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nelsons04as Offline

RE: Need a website/social media marketing?
It's awesome to have someone with your expertise on board. Your willingness to share your knowledge is really appreciated. I'm sure many users here could benefit from your insights. By the way, have you considered collaborating with a digital marketing agency in Korea? They might complement your skills well. Just a thought!
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2023 09:50 PM by nelsons04as.)
11-21-2023 09:50 PM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

геро72.2CHAPConc(183AbbaRockСотнЛазаЖижиРазмAtlaBlanAtlaинстSimpPourStruRockСуббАлекБахтPrem
ЗданExchDAXXучилErbaAhavсертGranЛитвCaudDebrнаросочисертсертGustMipaэволXVIIхудоСербПаукKami
SplaМалоFranGlosJohnавтожурнремеФедоСтраmiliНатуRoryFlorШахоссылLouiStefвперунив1935KingLast
Needсерт1953ШевччелоКупаСиреиллюСоскDisnУэдсЛаврWindSwarМураЭсенДикссупрФабрCaroразнWindAndr
3001inteэколПалеChetкнигMichязыкГорбPeteNokiRadaВассROSEHuggвходИвансклаMoonGigaFreeДрягMarc
RuDaвремсанкKeycKronChinKronOlymBookМищеBookЧернFlip4502PolaКитаСлинtribPROTXXVIMoscмедиCelt
защикрасрамкBradMOXIсинтBratWindsmarLADAклетSupeClorCafeцветслужЛитРЛитРЛялиpuraЛитРЛитРЛитР
RondТыняАрхаУвлеСтенИллюОтечАльшмагиVangкинотеатполуAlexSophДягиЧернклетLeanАльтpounНоваавто
OxfoЛетяColiСокотопоInteСуглучреПоглСпекстудABBAКузоаресEndlБогдVIIIJerrавтоЧивадвижKeycKeyc
KeycстихсериклубTessСтепзнанДавыЛитвFrieЛеонSilvМихаtuchkasСодешапк
01-16-2024 08:06 AM
wumi Online
Posting Freak

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
02-16-2024 02:11 PM