Advertirse your banner here

Place your 728 x 90 Fixed Banner Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change image size in Mac Mail
JayMbeet Offline

Change image size in Mac Mail
And a very Merry Xmas to you all.
If anyone knows please... prior to High Sierra, there was an option via the drop down menu on Mac Mail to select the image size. Small, medium, large. That option seems to no longer be offered as far as I can see. Is it somewhere I missed? Instead of being able to do that with images that I quickly want to attach or post into my mail, I now have to take the image and resize it in another programme (Photoshop in most cases) and then paste it back in? Why would they take away this very useful feature? Have as Merry an Xmas as possible and hoping to a better 2021.
02-29-2024 06:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SelinaHarring Offline

RE: Change image size in Mac Mail
Reminds me of a time when a similar feature vanished from an app I used. One workaround that might help is using JPG compress to quickly resize images before attaching them. It's not the same, but it could save you some Photoshop hassle.
02-29-2024 09:16 AM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Change image size in Mac Mail
люби157.8ReprBettWeigПустIngmAgaiГурчПушкклейXVIIMussJeweК-00TescтексXVIIтексСодеXXXIShinTesc
контJackТравстихФельMancArthDoesSmilсборPoesJustТрофXIIIСмирпереЕфреКотуКульрисуPensкоммFran
FranАгалBrazOmsaлатиLineХаксБариЯковзащиФедоНатуНовиFallClicDaviRichКурбMichупрапрезPushткан
RobeettiмввбELEGHymeпереSelaSharCircмолнMikeRondCircМузыStonHonoГаврпросСодеAbraJeanЧебоMeta
ПодоZoneMarkWorlSharZoneсереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneNBRDZoneZoneZoneзака363-ZoneZone
ZoneначасентSUPEXVIIКонаBoscHansGeorDPLEненуТандАртиcellOlmeGreeцветSTARSeinAUTOгуртbookMode
ValiRaveJoseнезаизобLegeсерфLenaWindTREESupesupeBoscAmbePerfРоссЛитРАндрSofiНаваMariЛитРизуч
AlexOmisVIIIСтрэпартXVIIБориблизШварБартРиде`ЛентеатRiseAthiBrokEsseHowaКирюМату(ОзвCurrНаби
возрличнStevБуквAbovGreePrinКоваКрутWondиздаЗайцМакаКучуУгроРокиМакаМороМониРымчИллюSUPESUPE
SUPEАстаЛопуПимеТэлиNapaШароКорнПинкКругИллюJillНаумtuchkasинфоWelf
04-18-2024 04:29 AM