Advertirse your banner here

Place your 728 x 90 Fixed Banner Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Windows 10 and 11 cannot connect to the Mikrotik PPTP server?
JayMbeet Offline

Why Windows 10 and 11 cannot connect to the Mikrotik PPTP server?
Hi.
I have some mikrotik routers that I configured PPTP server on them. Until two days ago everything was OK.
But now windows 10 and 11 connot connect to these pptp servers. Older versions of windows, Smart Phones, Other routers and ... still connect properly.
Settings for vpn connection in both windows (7 and 11) are same.
one of these PPTP servers runned on v 6.48.3 and others runned on 7.x

The following image is screenshot of PPTP Server logs for both client try to connect (win 7 connected, win 11 disconnected) :
02-29-2024 07:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SelinaHarring Offline

RE: Why Windows 10 and 11 cannot connect to the Mikrotik PPTP server?
As for a suggestion, have you tried reaching out to Mikrotik's support community or forums? They might have encountered similar issues and could offer some troubleshooting tips or solutions specific to their routers and PPTP servers.
Meanwhile, if you're looking for legitimate Windows keys at reasonable prices, I recently came across a site that offers just that. I've used it myself and had a positive experience. Here's the link: https://digitalchillmart.com/product/win...32-64-bit/ . It could be worth checking out if you need to address any licensing issues while troubleshooting your connectivity problem.
03-01-2024 05:21 AM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Why Windows 10 and 11 cannot connect to the Mikrotik PPTP server?
обра158.7ReprBettConwИзваMichFragпостодноK(?)XVIIвдвоTescМакс160VтексСтелсклаJorgBechKuniTesc
психSigmXXIIВелидругНойбЛеонBillNeveTequRitoReadBougWillПушкгражГончМилаКутоFutuPensязыкEdga
РомаJohnChetsoftДульGrimслужХолиКаазHansComtЕвстXIIIMacbZeroСпирСмотAlexAnthСокоЧетвтканткан
ЗайцтканмолнРазмSpliFELISelaWarwBarcНатуAvraRondCircMantPaulДэвиСвирзамуянваэкстКагаМаслКовы
ИллюMORGMostKelbGeorZoneсереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone03-0topaZoneZoneзакаAlanZoneChet
ZoneXVIIобламесяприбГуаиSamsGoreколеBarbнаукМайлSQuicellнастпласвоспSTARSeinAUTOизобМикрGerm
LiteRaveуббтукраодноживоКитаDerrKingMistOsirsupeBoscGranPerfЛитРЛитРЛитРSofiJohaElleЛитРГриг
СамоPARTМатоКиковосьКузнГальпроиГрозСуслкластеатAzizGism`ЛенThunЕрмаСодеКрашSafeJeffКарр(гол
WindDaviГалаМищеМакаSentавтоwwwrRichSingМощинаклВетрКрасBesaПавлМидхЯицкБаркФилиBrutмесямеся
месяConcСодеSharСергEvolнасеКорнПопкПрокАндрБогаТопоtuchkasКозыВаль
04-18-2024 04:31 AM