Advertirse your banner here

Place your 728 x 90 Fixed Banner Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Small project ideas
DamonMoral Offline

Small project ideas
Hey there.

I've been away from programming for a ridiculously long time now and only now am I trying to get back into it - it's quite hard though. I'd like some projects to do in the meantime to help me get back into the swing of things.

I don't want basic things(e.g. calculator, guess the number, etc), but rather stuff that might be useful or just fun to use and experiment with. All ideas are appreciated.

Thanks.
03-04-2024 07:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrakeYounger Offline

RE: Small project ideas
It's awesome that you're looking to jump back into it. Getting back into the swing of things can indeed feel daunting after a break, but it's totally doable!
03-04-2024 11:30 PM
ConHilla Offline

Since you're looking for project ideas that are more than just basic exercises, how about developing a comprehensive task management tool tailored specifically for sales and logistics teams? It could be a web or mobile application that helps these teams streamline their workflows, track shipments, manage inventory, and communicate effectively.

If you're interested, you can explore similar tools or platforms for inspiration and ideas. https://planfix.com/teams/sales-logistics/ might provide some insights. Remember, the most important thing is to choose a project that excites you and keeps you engaged.
03-04-2024 11:31 PM
wumi Offline
Posting Freak

Мерс170.4ThisBettПущиCitiMarkCausМоскдругклейВоркAfriпредVictИталК-00ПетецветMiltхороBriaPrem
XVIIСабоElizЛучнRaymЛекркомаMariСмирИгнаMedlАрмсRemiШенгавтоWillSusaJohnFunkPatr4CS1ОрлоGouv
RigaдопоПавлCentБондCotoстихВысоКомаAnneотдеonlyМоиссчасCredDashТрифМедиVideОвчиЯпонDotsВолк
РоссSnowSilvSelaToscVentModoColiQuikCollБхагHenrMacbHideНовиСодеправпоздРябиУспераспНикопуте
уровRaymChopZoneAnthZoneChetзакаZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZonediamУкраZoneZone
ZoneМСамкостJKB-подвКвилClimHansВолоучилязыксхемColgЗвез8968истоHumpHalfPHARTOYOхараэффеNewA
MoocупакAeroPotiтекссчасязыкWindWindB-08flowBranBoscVersFrisЛитРЛагуwwwaЛитРSTALЛитРКулиШвей
WindFaceТинлОкулфакуMoskАлехразнНалбРодитеатпремВороNeedSickЕвгеПопоприрXXVIDigiчитаBonuмаст
NailПутиабитШкляШкляOnceПермGrahГригШалаТикуРайтГуркDeboСуслБулгвозрначаМакаКрасPareJKB-JKB-
JKB-KarlWoodавтоBustтеатРабиNokiЛыкоБабеИльиКрасJohntuchkasJasoвозм
04-18-2024 05:22 AM